Saturday, April 30, 2011

breakfast yesterday: 1 sandwich thin w/ half a banana(ate the other half before boot camp), 1 tbsp pb, and 1 tbsp honey. sprinkled with cinnamon.

this powered me through my step one-on-one training.
i also had some frozen red grapes somewhere in there.

lunch was 1 cup steamed zucchini drizzled with mustard(been my go-to "dressing" lately!), 10 food should taste good multigrain chips, and a veggie wrap with 1 tbsp hummus, 1 slice tomato, 1 slice reduced fat cheddar cheese, and 1 cup spinach wilted.

i love me some colorful veggies. yep.
dinner was some bulgur wheat(i ran out of quinoa) with some mixed veggies.
and i did a lot of snacking last night.
ugh. sometimes i binge eat when im bored. then i feel like complete crap afterwards. =\
but i cant dwell on it.

todays breakfast was 2 of these waffles drizzled with sugar free syrup:
surprisingly very tasty. :)
i also tried eating a grapefruit, but couldn't stomach it. the initial taste is really good, but the after taste tastes like a chemical for some reason. anyone have any suggestions without putting sugar on it to make it taste less "household cleaner" like?
i regrettably threw it away.

today is my rest day. after a long hard week of working out, my muscles are shot. i feel the soreness all over my body. and tomorrow is the 8.8 mile run. i honestly don't think ill be able to run any of it because my calf keeps acting up, but ill definitely walk fast.

only one more week of real "school" then its finals week. AHHHHHH.

No comments:

Post a Comment