Saturday, January 29, 2011

This week has flown by me! Having class three days a week really makes things go really fast for some reason. I'm not complaining. :)
Besides the fact that I really suck at getting homework done...

Anyway.. I only took pictures of three meals I've had this week so here they are:

Sweet potato "chips", Pesto Chicken w/ Mozz, & Brussel Sprouts





For the sweet potato chips i just cut up a sweet potato and threw it in the oven @ 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
For the chicken i cut a breast up into strips, put pesto sauce over it, baked it @ 350 for about 15-20 minutes and then added some mozz on top and broiled it for another 5 minutes.
This was my first time trying brussel sprouts. (I used steamfresh) and i didn't really like them...

Eggs, veggies, & potatoes:




Veggie Tostadas






just throw a bunch of veggies on a tortilla, add some shredded cheese, broil in the oven, and there you have it. :)

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment