Thursday, October 28, 2010

first day...success. :)

First day of south beach was a success. I am surprised I didn't give in at eat fruit or some kind of bread. I was definitely craving it though. hopefully this two weeks goes by fast because I already miss my apples.

after work yesterday i took bodycombat and bodyjam. i really enjoyed bodycombat..maybe because i used to do taebo when i was younger with my mom so kickboxing has become a secret love of mine. [and punching invisible enemies helps me get out any stress.]

i liked bodyjam, but the choreography is so intense that i didn't get much of a workout because i was trying to follow what moves to do. the instructor said you have to take it at least 3 times before really being able to do it and i just dont really have time for that because it's only offered once a week at my gym.

i meant to wake up at 5:30 this morning to go to bodypump @ 6 but that didn't happen. instead i watched all my wednesday night shows online. hah :D

this morning i had 2 scrambled eggs, red and green bell peppers, mushrooms, and spinach for breakfast. along with my daily coffee + almond milk.

i decided to make some kale chips for a snack today & some boiled edamame. not sure what to pack for lunch yet but most likely soup because it's so freaking cold outside. iowa, your weather confuses me. last week it was 7O's and this week it has dropped 20 degrees!

No comments:

Post a Comment