Wednesday, February 9, 2011


bootcamp day 2:
not as big of a calorie burn as monday, but lots of different exercises that really focused on strength.
i am still sore from monday and i have a feeling i will be even more sore tomorrow. but i like that feeling :)
i am still debating on whether to sign up for the 8 weeks or not. this week is just a free "trial" week and so far i am really liking it, but im afraid im not going to be able to wake up every day. for the next couple weeks i have to get up at either 5 a.m. or 6 a.m. every single day. blahhhh. lots of naps, yes?

my meals have been pretty normal the past couple days. [no pictures, sorry!]
i have been eating my protein pancakes every morning instead of my oats. but they are just as good and filling. =)
yesterday for lunch i had the salad bar @ the bread garden market. a cup of tomato lentil soup, spinach salad with feta, onion, peppers, & tomatoes & a 2% organic peach yogurt for dessert.
last night i just kind of snacked for dinner. i babysat my 3 little cousins so i didnt have time to cook.

my first exam for this semester is next week and its chemistry. i have so much to memorize before then...... ugh.........

oh, by the way, i used to be vegetarian but now i eat poultry & fish and occasionally red meat, but i came across this link that is "10 Vegetarian Lunches You Can Make At Work" and these are some really great ideas for those of us who are always on the run. I need to start packing a lunch again because i keep spending my $$ on the salad bar!

have a great day. :)

2 comments:

  1. Thx for the comment :) Bootcamp sounds like tons of fun! I would love to do something like that, but I dont have a gym membership. I have totally recruited some friends and made one up before though. It was tons of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ugggh...chemistry..I feel your pain!!! I had to take Chemistry I, II, organic, and Biochemistry in my undergraduate program! So I know what you are going through! Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog! What bagels did you end up getting?

    ReplyDelete