Monday, December 27, 2010

"this is why you're fat"

Yes, that's the quote from hollywood trainer Jackie Warner.
As you all know, i'm pretty obsessed with jillian michaels. Well, Jackie Warner is about to be right up there. i know it's silly to love these popular trainers, but hello, look at their rockin' bodies. i mean..those abs! haha. i definitely think fit women look WAY better than the models you see on the runways.

i did jackie warner's power circuit training video yesterday. holy burn. im feeling it today. i really liked how short the circuits were and that there was a "power burn" at the end. i now have all of her work out dvds (christmas present) to add to my at-home fitness collection. i hope my neighbors who live below me don't get too upset.

i also got warner's book, "This Is Why You're Fat." A lot of the information that I've read so far, I already knew, but there's also some that I never really thought about. I think I'm really going to like it.

I'm also going to try to give up sugar. (definitely went through sugar overload this weekend). I know when i got to my dad's side Christmas (which isn't until January 8th) this will be hard to do so I'll just take a day off.

oh and guess what! I got a DSLR camera finally! from my very generous mother. :D once i learn how to properly use it, i will definitely be adding more zest to this blog and post more often too because i am really slacking.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment